FINANCIAL PLANNING PROCESS.
Step 1: We have a discovery meeting.
Typically clients prefer to meet in their homes, however, we will be happy to meet at one of our local offices. Everything discussed in our meetings will remain confidential.
What to expect:
- This is an opportunity for us to get to know and understand each other.
- We will ask specific questions that will require honest answers, so we can determine whether we can help you achieve your goals. You can decide whether or not you want to use our services.
- There is never any judgment on our part. We treat every client with the utmost respect.
The cornerstone to financial security:
We take a practical, multi-tiered approach that begins by evaluating your current cash management and liabilities to ensure you have the cash flow and reserves to properly manage living expenses. We then evaluate any risks that may leave you and your family vulnerable to unforeseen events. Because our number one priority is always to help protect your income and your assets, we’ll identify what actions you are currently taking to accomplish this. Next, we’ll discuss what investments you could make to achieve your specific goals. Lastly, we will review our estate planning strategies to make sure the right thing happens to your assets when you can no longer manage them.
Step 2: We create a personalized financial plan with you.
What to expect:
- An impactful, detailed, written plan that we will review together at our second meeting.
- The plan will summarize details about your cash flow, savings, investments, debts, and other elements of your financial life. It will also include the results of our analysis along with clear strategies for achieving your short-term, mid-term, and long-term goals.
- When reviewing the strategies, we can discuss any questions or suggestions you may have and make any necessary adjustments. We value your feedback.
- Once you have accepted our recommendation, we will take the steps necessary to establish your new accounts based on the agreed-upon plan.