FINANCIAL PLANNING PROCESS.
At Trinity Financial & Insurance Solutions, everything we do is relationship-driven and needs-based. We take the time to get to know clients and gain a real understanding of their situation, their passions, and any goals they are working towards. We listen closely to what they have to say while educating them on specific strategies they can implement to help achieve financial success. Clients rely on us for trusted service and solutions at every stage of their lives.
Step 1: We have a discovery meeting.
Typically clients prefer to meet in their homes, however, we will be happy to meet at one of our local offices. Everything discussed in our meetings will remain confidential.
What to expect:
- This is an opportunity for us to get to know and understand each other.
- We will ask specific questions that will require honest answers, so we can determine whether we can help you achieve your goals. You can decide whether or not you want to use our services.
- There is never any judgment on our part. We treat every client with the utmost respect.
The cornerstone to financial security:
We take a practical, multi-tiered approach that begins by evaluating your current cash management and liabilities to ensure you have the cash flow and reserves to properly manage living expenses. We then evaluate any risks that may leave you and your family vulnerable to unforeseen events. Because our number one priority is always to help protect your income and your assets, we’ll identify what actions you are currently taking to accomplish this. Next, we’ll discuss what investments you could make to help achieve your specific goals. Lastly, we will review our estate planning strategies to help make sure your assets are distributed according to your wishes when you can no longer manage them.
Step 2: We create a personalized financial plan with you.
What to expect:
- An impactful, detailed, written plan that we will review together at our second meeting.
- The plan will summarize details about your cash flow, savings, investments, debts, and other elements of your financial life. It will also include the results of our analysis along with clear strategies for achieving your short-term, mid-term, and long-term goals.
- When reviewing the strategies, we can discuss any questions or suggestions you may have and make any necessary adjustments. We value your feedback.
- Once you have accepted our recommendation, we will take the steps necessary to establish your new accounts based on the agreed-upon plan.
Step 3: We provide ongoing support and encourage accountability.
Let’s create a plan for you. Contact us today.